Alan represents clients in a wide range of US and international tax matters. He advises domestic, foreign and multinational clients in connection with business formations, joint ventures and corporate acquisitions and mergers. Alan also advises on the taxation of complex financing transactions, financial products and derivatives, US and foreign securities offerings, structured finance and asset securitization transactions, and investment funds. He also has represented clients in connection with tax examinations and controversies. In addition to large and midsize businesses, Alan’s clients include financial institutions, investment funds and high-net-worth individuals.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Touro College, 1997, B.S.
- New York
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- New York State Bar Association, Tax Section
- The Legal 500 United States, 2017 and 2018 - listed among "Next Generation Lawyers"