John is a partner in the firm's New York office. As a member of Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group, he specializes in complex financial services litigation and business disputes, and focuses on representation of domestic and foreign clients in federal and state courts throughout the United States, as well as in arbitration proceedings. John has successfully counseled and defended many financial institutions, including hedge funds, in connection with diverse litigation matters and government investigations.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., Member of the Fordham Moot Court Board, a Brendan Moore Advocate, participated in an externship program with The Legal Aide Society, and was a finalist in The Brendan Moore Fordham Intra-school Trial Advocacy Competition.
- Columbia University, John Kluge Scholar
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- All State Courts - New York
New York Bar Association, Counsel on Criminal Justice, Secretary