Martin is an associate in the Munich Office of Reed Smith and member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. He advises national and international clients in complex litigation and arbitration cases. His practice covers a broad variety of legal areas with a focus on real estate, finance, post-M&A, manager’s liability and general commercial disputes. Furthermore, Martin has particular expertise in safeguarding his clients’ interests in preliminary proceedings.
- Higher Regional Court Nuremberg, 2016, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent), with distinction
- University of Regensburg, Germany, 2014, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent), with distinction
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- DIS 40 (German initiative of young arbitrators)
- YIAG (Young International Arbitration Group of the London Court of International Arbitration)