Michael's practice focuses on commodities, derivatives and blockchain technologies. He represents financial institutions, hedge funds, energy and commodity companies, exchanges, technology companies, and trade associations in a variety of regulatory, litigation, and transactional matters.
- George Washington University Law School, 2015, J.D., with honors, Articles Editor, The George Washington Law Review, Moot Court Board
- Florida State University, 2012, B.S., magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Energy Bar Association - Member
- ABA Derivatives and Futures Law Committee - Member
- D.C. Bar Sub-Committee on Futures and Derivatives - Member