Arne Senger is an associate in our Munich office and a member of our IP, Tech & Data Group.
He advises on all aspects of IT law, data protection law and commercial law, including outsourcing, international data transfers, social media and mobile apps. His work particularly focuses on data privacy, digitalization and modern technologies, such as AI and IoT.
- Higher Regional Court Duesseldorf, 2018, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Stellenbosch University / University of Cape Town, 2016, LL.M.
- University of Muenster, 2014, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association