Arne Senger is an associate in our Munich office and a member of our IP, Tech & Data Group.
He advises on all aspects of IT law, data privacy law and commercial law, including outsourcing, digitalization, social media and mobile apps. His work focuses on data privacy, in particular international data transfers and employee data privacy.
- Higher Regional Court Duesseldorf, 2018, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Stellenbosch University / University of Cape Town, 2016, LL.M.
- University of Muenster, 2014, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association