Betul is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate governance issues, and general corporate law. Betul graduated as valedictorian of her law school where she was active in the school’s Law Review and Moot Court Honor Society. Her student note was selected for publication in the Chicago-Kent Law Review. She also competed in various competitions including the National Moot Court Competition.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2019, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Loyola University Chicago, 2016, B.S., Biology and Psychology, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- CALI Awards in Legal Writing I, Patent Law, Contract Law, Constitutional Law, and Criminal Law.
- AIPLA Past President’s Award 2019 Recipient
- Donald J. Novotny Moot Court Scholar 2019 Recipient
- Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship 2018 Recipient