Emma is an associate in Reed Smith’s Intellectual Property Group. She has experience with a range of technologies, including patents involving the distribution and customization of computer applications as well as patents utilizing her Biochemistry background. In addition to intellectual property matters, Emma has experience litigating cases involving products liability, unfair competition, breach of contract, and tort claims.
- South Texas College of Law, 2018, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Texas at Austin, 2014, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Judge Zachary J. Hawthorn, Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont division, 27 August 2018 to 23 August 2019