Emma is an associate in Reed Smith's IP, Tech & Data group. Prior to joining the firm, Emma was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Zachary J. Hawthorn. She has experience with researching and drafting orders, memorandums, and reports and recommendations regarding constitutional and/or federal law violations. She also has experience with document review and recommending final disposition of discovery and other pre-trial motions.
- South Texas College of Law, 2018, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Texas at Austin, 2014, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Judge Zachary J. Hawthorn, Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont division, 27 August 2018 to 23 August 2019