Ronnie Shou defends employers in single-Plaintiff litigation before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. She also represents employers in complex wage and hour class and representative actions. She is experienced in litigating and mediating under the California Labor Code, FEHA, and Tile VII.
Ronnie also provides advice and counsels employers on all aspects of California employment law including drafting and revising handbooks, employment policies, employment contracts, arbitration agreements, severance agreements, all forms of alleged discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and unfair labor practices.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, 2011, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Evan. A. Evans National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, National Quarterfinalists and Best Oralist Award
- National Moot Court Competition, Regional Best Brief Award, National Octofinalists