Jeff is a partner in the firm’s Financial Industry Group where he provides business-oriented and strategic advice to financial services and FinTech clients. His practice focuses on corporate, secured and unsecured lending (including marketplace lending and Lending-as-a-Service models), capital markets, and FinTech/Technology transactions and integrations.
- New York Law School, 2004, J.D., cum laude, Associate Editor; New York Law School Law Review
- University of Maryland, College Park, 2001, B.S., Business and Individual Studies
- New York
- New Jersey
- September 2019 "Which Trends Are Shaping AI In Lending This Year? 8 Experts Share Their Insights" Disruptor Daily
- July 2019 "Policy, Legal, & Regulatory Realities" Panel discussion at the World Blockchain Briefing
- July 2019 "Why FinTech Companies Keep Launching Their Own Banking Products" Forbes
- June 2019 "The year of the fintech merger" American Banker
- May 2019 "Innovators with Jane King"