Prince Singh’s practice focuses mainly on transactional matters. He is also one of the unique Legal Technology Innovation attorneys who is working at the intersection of law, technology and intelligence. He has experience conducting legal research, drafting license agreements, filing applications with the USPTO for Trademark matters, and conducting diligence on life sciences M&A deals. Prince is active in the firm’s pro bono practice and recently worked with the Afghan Refugee Project and Kids in Need of Defense.
Prior to working at Reed Smith, Prince worked with large Fortune 500 technology companies including Salesforce and Oracle as well doing life sciences healthcare work at Deloitte Consulting and Harvard Medical School Center for Primary Care.
- Harvard University, 2021, M.P.H., Health Law Association, Harvard Medical School Primary Care Research Assistant
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2020, J.D., Immigration Law Certificate, Admissions Committee, Immigration & Nationality Law Review, Business Law Journal, Teaching Assistant for Legal Research & Writing, Intellectual Property Law Association, Immigration Clinic
- University of California, Santa Barbara, 2016, BA (Hons), Technology Management Certification, Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (SALDEF) Fellow, Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- South Asian Bar Association of Northern California
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Harvard Club of San Francisco