Eddy is a Partner of the Commercial Litigation Department in our Hong Kong office. His current work focuses on commercial and financial litigation, and financial regulation, including civil, criminal and regulatory matters.
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2006, Bachelor of Law, with First Class Honours
- Carnegie Mellon University, 1996, Bachelor of Science, with University and College Honors
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- HKSAR Civil Celebrant (2017)