Abe is a mid-level associate who concentrates his practice on complex commercial and class action matters. He regularly plays an active role in cases involving ERISA, civil RICO, and product liability, and contributes substantially to all phases of dispute resolution. Abe is also well-versed in the Federal Arbitration Act and the process required to compel claims asserted in court into the arbitral forum.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2014, J.D., magna cum laude; Editor-in-Chief, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal (2013-2014)
- University of Illinois, 2011, B.A., highest distinction in History; Varsity Men's Tennis
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois (Pro Hac Vice)
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Honorable Joan Humphrey Lefkow, U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois