Lora is an associate in the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Her practice encompasses litigation and regulatory matters for life sciences clients.
Lora concentrates on complex pharmaceuticals and medical device products liability matters. She has experience in various phases of pre-trial practice including fact discovery, witness preparation, and litigation strategy.
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 2012, J.D., 2012 Chase Trial Advocacy Award, International Study Abroad: Germany, France and The Netherlands; Student Bar Association, 1L Class Representative
- Western Kentucky University, 1994, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Member Food and Drug Law Institute
- Women’s Bar Association (District of Columbia)