Victoria is a senior associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. She has substantial experience of high-value, cross-border litigations and arbitrations, as well as extensive experience in relation to public inquiries, large-scale private reviews and corporate investigations.
- College of Law, Birmingham Branch, 2007, LPC, (Distinction)
- University of Birmingham, 2006, LL.B., Law 2:1 (hons)
- England and Wales
- Shortlisted in the Professionals category – Women of the Future awards, 2019
- Selected as a "Rising Star" by 2013, 2014 and 2015 London Super Lawyers
- Part of the team awarded third place in the Lawyer’s Litigation Team of the Year award, 2013