A member of the firm’s Complex Litigation and Financial Industries Group, Jonathan serves clients in the financial sector, including those in consumer financial services and mortgage servicing.
Jon brings a foundation of strong legal research and drafting skills to his work as a litigator, having drafted memoranda and motions involving state and federal procedural and substantive matters. He prioritizes thoughtful, actionable advice for his clients, basing that guidance on detailed and efficient analysis. On a daily basis he manages a range of cases from inception to resolution.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2008, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit