Peter partners with employers on employment issues, including consistently achieving successful results for employers in state and federal courts across the country and before administrative agencies. Peter also regularly provides employers with proactive and business-focused counseling on employment issues.
- Recognized by Legal 500 - Workplace and Employment Counseling, 2017
- Recognized by Super Lawyers in Texas Monthly magazine as a “Rising Star” in Employment & Labor, 2010-2011, 2013-2018
- 2 May 2015 "Florida, NY Top List Of Busiest Courts For FLSA Suits" Law 360
- 11 March 2015 "Must a Company Reveal Trade Secrets to Prove Trade Secret Theft" Executive Risk Network
- 9 March 2015 "Trade Secret Suits Can Lead to Spilling Trade Secrets" Corporate Counsel
- University of Houston, 2006, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2003, B.B.A., Marketing
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- Texas State Court
- Texas Bar Foundation - Fellow