David is a member of the Financial Industry Group, where he concentrates his practice in the representation of lending institutions and borrowers in various banking and commercial finance transactions, correspondent banking, municipal finance, structured and securitized finance and restructuring and workouts.
- Recognized by Chambers USA from 2012 through 2017 as one of America's leading banking and finance lawyers
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1994, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Berkeley, 1989, B.A.
- Philadelphia Bar Association - Former Chair Banking and Commercial Finance Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth