Jillian is an associate in the firm’s Global Corporate Group, primarily practicing in the area of life sciences transactions. Jillian assists clients such as pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, biotech and medical device companies with transactional, operational, general corporate and securities law matters, including industry specific transactional matters such as licensing agreements, distribution agreements, clinical trial agreements, informed consent forms, material transfer agreements, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements and various services agreements. Jillian also represents clients from a wide range of industries on matters relating to entity formation, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, private offerings, joint ventures, collaborations and preparing SEC reporting documents.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Seton Hall University, 2011, B.A., Economics
- New Jersey
- New York (admission pending)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Council Member, Gerald P. Buccino 63' Center for Leadership Development at Seton Hall University