Priscilla is a member of Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group, where she handles trial and appellate matters from inception to resolution. Priscilla is experienced in achieving early resolution through effective pre-trial motion practice, and obtains favorable settlement outcomes for her clients where appropriate. She also has extensive experience in early case assessments, case management, all aspects of discovery, drafting and arguing pre-trial motions, and preparing cases for trial. Prior to Reed Smith, Priscilla litigated complex matters, including coordinated proceedings and designated complex class actions, in the areas of product liability, environmental and toxic torts, and catastrophic personal injury.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2015, J.D., recipient of the Otto Kaus Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship, Editor-in-Chief, Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Vol. 37
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2012, B.A., Global Literature and Cultural Studies
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California