Priscilla is a member of Reed Smith’s Financial Industry and Litigation Practice Group, where she handles trial and appellate matters from inception to resolution. Priscilla regularly represents banks and other large financial entities, and is experienced in achieving early resolution for her clients through effective pre-trial motion practice and favourable settlements where appropriate.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2015, J.D., recipient of the Otto Kaus Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship, Editor-in-Chief, Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Vol. 37
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2012, B.A., Global Literature and Cultural Studies
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California