Liz is a partner in the firm's Financial Services Group. Experienced in a wide range of U.S. and English law banking and transactional finance matters, she concentrates her practice on banking and financing transactions including domestic and cross-border leveraged acquisition financings, fund financings, dividend recapitalizations, working capital financings, restructurings and other distressed transactions.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2006, J.D., Phi Alpha Theta, Contributor to Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal
- University of Pennsylvania, 2001, B.A., cum laude, Dean's List, History Honor Society
- New York
- Board of Directors (2018 - present) and Deputy Team Leader (2017- 2019), Compass Philadelphia
- Volunteer Child Advocate, Support Center for Child Advocates
- Listed as Notable Practitioner in IFLR1000 Global for U.S. Banking, 2020-2021