Farah is an associate in the Complex Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on product liability, managed care, creditors’ rights, and 3D printing. Farah has experience in all aspects of litigation with significant discovery and law and motion practice in both state and federal courts.
- University of California, Irvine, 2005, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- University of Southern California Law School, 2009, J.D.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member of Board of Governors (2017-2018)
- Pro Bono Advisory Council - Asian American Advancing Justice - Los Angeles
- Junior Advisory Board - Women's Leadership and Mentoring Alliance (WLMA)
- 16 January 2017 "3DHEALS Influencer Interview: Ms. Farah Tabibkhoei" 3DHeals
- December 2015 "Standard of care and reimbursement questioned with 3D printing" Healthcare Risk Management