Fernando is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group of Reed Smith's Paris office. He assists clients in various aspects of human resources management. He handles both individual and collective working relationship matters. He also deals with discrimination and diversity topics.
- Versailles Bar School “HEDAC-CRFPA Versailles, 2008, CAPA
- University of Paris XI Paris-sud-11, 2005, Master 2 en Droit et pratiques des relations du travail; second place Thesis : "Le dialogue social dans les PME" (Labour-Management dialogue in the small and medium-sized companies) under the direction of Fiodor Rilov
- University of Paris XI Paris-sud-11, 2004, Maîtrise en Droit social
- University of Paris XI Paris-sud-11, 2003, Licence en Droit, Undergraduate degree in Law; Francis Lefebvre Prize for Bankruptcy Proceedings – Fourth place
- University of Cambridge, 2003, First Certificate in English
- University of Paris XI Paris-sud-11, 2002, S.P.L.E.F.
ADEPT (Master 2 Droit et pratiques des relations du travail students’ association)