Hui Ling is a partner in the Transportation Industry Group. She focuses on high-value transactions and has led headline deals in excess of US$2.8 billion, advising the world’s largest and most reputable aircraft leasing companies, airlines, manufacturers, and financial institutions.
- National University of Singapore, 2010, LL.B.
- National University of Singapore, 2010, BSc, Social Science (Economics)
- England and Wales
- Women in Aviation International (Singapore Chapter)
- Singapore Fintech Association
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Singapore Aviation: Finance, 2023
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific for Singapore Asset Finance: Foreign Firms, 2023