Rebecca is an associate in the Financial Industry Group. She has experience representing and advising financial institutions in various matters in both New York state and federal court including contract disputes, replevin actions, and post-judgment collections. Rebecca also has experience in bankruptcy court with loss mitigation proceedings and fraudulent conveyance actions.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D., Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society
- Montclair State University, 2010, B.A., Justice Studies, President, Secretary, Recruitment Chair, Theta Kappa Chi
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York