David is a member of the firm's Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate and sophisticated development projects for both public and privately held companies. He has spearheaded the real property aspects of various projects for clients in the energy, financial services, technology and utility industries.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1974, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, 1970, A.B.
- The Olympic Club - Past President
- United Way of Bay Area Legal Community Cabinet - Board Member
- Larkin Street Youth Services - Board Member
- Jefferson Awards, Students in Action - Regional Board Member
- San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission - Past Alternate Commissioner to the Chairman
- St. Thomas More Society - Past President