Veronica is an associate in the litigation and dispute resolution practice in Hong Kong. Veronica’s practice focuses on general commercial and regulatory litigation, with a particular emphasis on financial services issues.
- University of Hong Kong, 2009, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- College of Law, Australia, 2008, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of New South Wales, Australia, 2007, Bachelor of Law
- University of New South Wales, Australia, 2007, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Hong Kong
- New South Wales, Australia
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong