Bryan Trader is an associate in the Financial Industry Group and assists clients on litigation matters. Bryan is experienced in analyzing statutes, submiting memorandums, and drafting motions related to complex litigation, life sciences, bankruptcy, labor and employment, trade secret, patent infringement, and breach of contract claims.
- UC Hasting Moot Court, Honorable Mention Award for Best Brief and Best Brief Nomination, Appellate Advocacy
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2017, J.D., Constitutional Law Quarterly Journal, Senior Internal Editor; Moot Court Competitor, National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition; Moot Court, Teaching Assistant
- Duke University, 2014, B.A., Psychology, Student Mentoring and Academic Reinforcement Tutoring, Mentor
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Past Executive Board Member, Black Law Student Association