Haylie is an associate in the firm’s IP, Tech & Data Group. She has an extensive civil litigation background and experience representing both cybersecurity companies and other companies with cybersecurity issues. Haylie provides advice in a variety of areas, including regulatory compliance, cybersecurity program development, technology transactions, company privacy and security policies, and data breach and incident response.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Louisiana College, 2007, B.A.
- *Not licensed in Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Oklahoma
- International Association of Privacy Professionals