Haylie has a civil litigation background and has experience advising clients in privacy and data security matters. Haylie provides advice concerning a wide variety of matters, including regulatory compliance, technology transactions, privacy and security policies and procedures, and data breach incident response. Haylie works on privacy and security matters for companies of all sizes that do business in the areas of energy, construction, software development, healthcare, and cybersecurity.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Louisiana College, 2007, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Oklahoma
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Houston Young Lawyers Association