Bruce is a litigator in the firm’s IT, Privacy, & Data Security Group. He primarily defends credit bureaus, background check companies, lenders, and mortgage servicers against class-action lawsuits brought under federal and state privacy and consumer protection statutes.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2012, J.D., magna cum laude, Academic Merit Scholarship; CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing I and II and Advocacy; Editor-in-Chief, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal (2011-2012); Assistant News Editor, Loyola Public Interest Law Reporter (2010-2011); Academic Tutor; Property and Contracts (2010-2011).
- Calvin College, 2009, B.A., Political Science and Business/ Communications, Editor/Staff Writer, Chimes (2005-2009); Student Assistant/Radio Broadcaster, Calvin Sports Information Office (2006-2009); Staff Writer, Knightfile (2006-2009); Television Host, Beyond the Game (2009); Calvin Media Scholarship, Calvin Honors Scholarship; Renner Associate SID Award (2009), Michigan Press Association Award – Sports Feature (2009), and Hartman Writing Award (2008).
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit