Bill has extensive transactional experience in the fields of banking, equipment leasing, venture lending and leasing, cross-border leasing, vendor finance, and receivables finance and securitization.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1987, J.D.
- University of Manitoba, 1985, LL.B.
- University of Winnipeg, 1985, B.A.
- National Law Journal - 2019 "Technology Law Trailblazer”
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Securitization and Structured Finance Law, 2008-2020. He also received the Best Lawyers™ 2016 Securitization and Structured Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year" awards in San Francisco
- IFLR1000 - Leading lawyer in the area of Banking
- PLC Which lawyer? - Recommended in San Francisco and Silicon Valley Banking and Finance Law
- Northern California Super Lawyers