Brent focuses on evaluating existing businesses and identifying opportunities to create tax efficiencies for domestic and international operations. Brent has experience across a broad range of industries and works with entities across the corporate growth cycle from early stage private companies to established publicly traded corporations. He has experience advising non-U.S. companies of the cross-border impact of operating within the United States, as well as advising domestic companies on the international tax aspects of operating outside the U.S.
- New York University, 2014, LL.M.
- New York Law School, 2011, J.D., magna cum laude, Served on the New York Law School Law Review, was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar and was awarded the New York Law School Trustee Scholarship
- University of South Alabama, 2006, M.Acct.
- University of South Alabama, 2004, B.A., Accounting, cum laude
- New York
- Certified Public Accountant – States of New York and Alabama