Brent is in the Corporate & Transactional Advisory Group. He represents parties engaging in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. He provides sophisticated advice on identifying opportunities to add value through effective planning both before and after a transaction. Brent also has experience in advising fund sponsors, investment advisors and investors in identifying and implementing investment strategies. Brent structures investments for US and non-US investors across a broad base of asset classes including real estate, debt and equities, operating businesses and alternative investments.
- Certified Public Accountant – States of New York and Alabama
- New York University, 2014, LL.M.
- New York Law School, 2011, J.D., magna cum laude, Served on the New York Law School Law Review, was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar and was awarded the New York Law School Trustee Scholarship
- University of South Alabama, 2006, M.Acct.
- University of South Alabama, 2004, B.A., Accounting, cum laude
- New York