Hunter represents a broad range of health care clients in complex litigation and false claims act matters resulting from regulatory and compliance issues. He also helps guide life sciences and health care organizations on operational and regulatory compliance issues.
He is dedicated to accomplishing his clients’ goals with professionalism and efficiency. Hunter has experience guiding clients through federal investigations, providing regulatory compliance consultations, and navigating international export regulations. Additionally, his background includes experience advising clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including professional licensure defense, medical malpractice, construction defect claims, premises liability and retail law in federal and state courts.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2017, J.D., cum laude
- Texas A&M University, 2013, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas