Dora is a partner in Reed Smith’s global regulatory enforcement group in China and New York. She advises multinational corporations in a broad range of industries on complex cross-border regulatory and compliance matters, internal and government investigations, litigation, and contentious employment matters.
With more than 15 years of experience in government, litigation and client advocacy, Dora’s practice combines an in-depth knowledge of the law with a keen understanding of the latest enforcement trends and business conditions in the Greater China region to provide practical and effective legal and strategic counselling to clients. Dora is one of the few fully-bilingual investigation lawyers in China who are also well-versed in legal technology, as she served on her prior firm’s global eDiscovery advisory committee and often employs advanced data analytics and investigative techniques to conduct cost-effective and efficient discovery of facts and evidence for cross-border litigation, internal audits, and investigations.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- New York
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Best Brief Award and Regional Quarterﬁnalist, National Moot Court Competition Semiﬁnalist, Van Oosterhout/Baskerville Moot Court Competition
- Advocate, National Moot Court Team, The University of Iowa College of Law
- Member, Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems
- Head research assistant and co-author to Professor Burns H. Weston, The University of Iowa College of Law Fellowship Recipient, American Bar Association (ABA) Fellowship Award
- Member, Berkeley Honors Society
- Outstanding Service Award & Commencement Speaker, University of California at Berkeley