Denise is a member of the firm's Global Regulatory Enforcement Group and serves as the Records & E-Discovery Team (“RED Team”) Ambassador in Chicago. Her practice focuses on complex internal investigations, white collar crime, antitrust cartels, health care fraud, financial institution fraud, government contracting fraud, False Claims litigation, grand jury matters and trial practice. She has also handled numerous bank investigations and banking litigation matters. Denise has been notably successful in avoiding indictment of numerous clients and obtaining outstanding results for many clients, whether through trial or negotiated resolutions. Her clients include engineering procurement and construction (EPC), consumer product, medical device, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and other domestic and international companies, as well as individuals.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2008, J.D., Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
- University of Alabama, 2005, M.S.
- Boston University, 2002, M.A.
- Boston University, 2002, B.A., summa cum laude, Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Volunteer, Constitutional Rights Foundation of Chicago – Lawyers in the Classroom program
- Named an Illinois Rising Star in the area of Criminal Defense: White Collar law, 2011-2017