Mark is a seasoned trial lawyer. His practice focuses on commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and fiduciary matters. Mark has won jury trials for his clients in these fields as well as others in courts throughout the country. Mark has an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mark has also taught numerous classes at the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University and at the Columbus School of Law at Catholic University of America.
- William & Mary School of Law, 1982, J.D., Editorial Board of the William & Mary Law Review
- University of Virginia, 1978, B.A., with distinction
- District of Columbia
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Pauline Newman Inn of Court
- Recognized by Virginia Business Magazine's Legal Elite for Intellectual Property/Information Technology, 2020
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by Virginia Super Lawyers for his Business Litigation practice
- Selected by his peers and the publishers of Virginia Business Magazine's Legal Elite as one of Virginia's best "Intellectual Property" attorneys for 2008 - 2013, 2016