John is a partner in Reed Smith’s Complex Litigation Group and he is a member of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device and Managed Care teams. He handles a wide variety of complex contract litigation, including pharmaceutical licensing disputes, managed care litigation, financial services litigation, business related disputes, unfair competition, defamation claims, intellectual property claims and other commercial disputes. John has tried cases and argued appeals in both state and federal courts in New York.
- Awarded the 2014 BLSA Alumni Honoree Award in appreciation for his unwavering commitment to the New York Law School's Black Law Students Association.
- New York Law School, 1998, J.D., Finalist, New York City Bar Minority Fellowship
Highest Honors, First Year Moot Court Competition
Founder and Editor, The BLSA News Journal
- University of St. Thomas, 1989, B.A., Psychology, Dean's List
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit