Adam provides advice and counsel to employers of all sizes across industries, including regarding discrimination and harassment, wage & hour compliance, employee performance management, leaves of absence, handbooks and personnel policies, reductions in force, independent contractors, separation agreements, and restrictive covenants.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2016, J.D., Award for Excellence in Brief Writing
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court - District of New Mexico
- PILI Fellow, Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights