Adam is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group. His practice spans labor and employment litigation matters, including defending employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, and violations of wage and hour laws.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2016, J.D., Award for Excellence in Brief Writing
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Indiana
- PILI Fellow, Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights