Carol has extensive knowledge of Pennsylvania's taxing policies and procedures. She has many years' experience including having served as Secretary of Pennsylvania's Board of Finance and Revenue under the State Treasurer's administration and later Chief of the Tax Litigation Section of the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office until 2017. She has helped to craft numerous tax settlements and litigation strategies involving a broad range of individual and corporate taxpayers.
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 1988, J.D.
- Millersville University, 1984, B.S., Dean's List
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Honorable James Gardner Colins, Commonwealth Court - Pennsylvania