Victoria Westcott, dual qualified to practice under English law and French law, focuses on project finance, asset finance and export finance.
Handling deals from West Africa to Turkey as well as throughout Eastern and Western Europe, Victoria offers her clients particular understanding of transportation and social infrastructure project finance, as well as energy sector finance.
- Exeter University, 1992, LL.M.
- Guildford College of Law, 1991
- Manchester Metropolitan University, 1990, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Asset Finance Law, 2016-2020
- Winner: Best Lawyer in France for Asset Finance, US Legal Review 2018
- Chambers Europe, France, Project Finance 2017 "She is excellent across the board. She brings her experience to the negotiation table and has a strong team behind her. She knows what lenders are looking for and can advise on how to achieve it, including during transactions with no precedents to refer to."
- Chambers Europe, France, Transportation, 2017 "She has the heart to defend her client's interests. She has remarkable expertise in both French and English law.