Victoria Westcott, dual qualified to practice under English law and French law, focuses on project finance, asset finance and export finance.
Handling deals from West Africa to Turkey as well as throughout Eastern and Western Europe, Victoria offers her clients particular understanding of transportation and social infrastructure project finance, as well as energy sector finance.
- Exeter University, 1992, LL.M.
- Guildford College of Law, 1991
- Manchester Metropolitan University, 1990, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for France Projects & Energy: International: Finance; France Transportation: Aviation: Finance; and France Transportation: Shipping: Finance, 2020
- Ranked in Chambers Global for France Projects & Energy: International: Finance, 2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for France Project finance, 2020
- Named in ILFR 1000 Women Leaders globally as a female lawyer considered to be among the best transactional specialists in the market and practice area for Transport and Project Finance
- Named to the IFLR1000 Women Leaders list, 2020
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Asset Finance Law, 2016-2021
- Winner: Best Lawyer in France for Asset Finance, US Legal Review 2018
- Chambers Europe, France, Shipping & Aviation Finance 2019 ‘reputed for her expertise in both shipping and aviation finance matters and is described as an "excellent lawyer" who is "really conscientious, involved and dedicated."’
- Chambers Europe, France, Project Finance 2019 ‘noted for her project financing experience. She is particularly involved in the transportation sector, with recognisable activity in the financing of highway projects.’
- Chambers Europe, France, Project Finance 2017 "She is excellent across the board. She brings her experience to the negotiation table and has a strong team behind her. She knows what lenders are looking for and can advise on how to achieve it, including during transactions with no precedents to refer to."
- Chambers Europe, France, Transportation, 2017 "She has the heart to defend her client's interests. She has remarkable expertise in both French and English law.