Clemens is an associate in the firm's Business & Finance Group. His expertise is in the areas of pharmaceutical research, development contracts and commercial contracts. Clemens assists clients in the biotech field with their contracting needs, including licensing agreements, clinical trial agreements, sponsored research, confidentiality agreements, and technical and material supply agreements.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2013, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law, Science and Policy, International Law Society – Vice President (2011-2013)
- Clark University, 2007, B.A., Philosophy, Philosophy Journal – Editor (2006-2007)
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- Clemens served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Turkmenistan, where he taught English to more than 300 children, grades 4-8. In addition, he trained local English teachers to improve their language and technical skills.
- While attending Law School, Clemens represented low-income clients and local non-profits in matters of water quality and environmental contamination.