Clemens joined Reed Smith in 2014 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. His e-discovery experience includes matters covering regulatory investigations, commercial and antitrust litigation, and intellectual property disputes. Prior to joining Reed Smith, he worked as a contract attorney for the Allegheny County Health Department Air Quality Program, and is an EPA Method 9 certified Air Inspector.
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- Clemens served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Turkmenistan, where he taught English to more than 300 children, grades 4-8. In addition, he trained local English teachers to improve their language and technical skills.
- While attending Law School, Clemens represented low-income clients and local non-profits in matters of water quality and environmental contamination.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2013, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law, Science and Policy, International Law Society – Vice President (2011-2013)
- Clark University, 2007, B.A., Philosophy, Philosophy Journal – Editor (2006-2007)
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania