Michael provides firmwide support to the Litigation and Business & Finance Departments. His experience includes work in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy, and insolvency and creditors' rights. In particular, Michael, who joined the firm in 2015, represents major national banks in a variety of litigation as both plaintiffs and defendants, including defending multi-million dollar lawsuits.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2014, J.D., Dean’s Scholarship; David Olbum Scholarship; 33rd Annual Murray S. Love Mock Trial Champion
- University of Pittsburgh, 2010, B.A., Economics, Political Science and History
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania