Michael provides firmwide support to the business & finance and litigation departments. His experience includes work in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy, and insolvency and creditors' rights, and litigation. In particular, Michael, who joined the firm in 2015, represents a major national bank in litigation over mortgage loans and as a creditor in bankruptcy proceedings.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2014, J.D., Dean’s Scholarship; David Olbum Scholarship; 33rd Annual Murray S. Love Mock Trial Champion
- University of Pittsburgh, 2010, B.A., Economics, Political Science and History
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania