Jake is an associate based in Reed Smith’s London office specialising in international environmental and health & safety work.
Jake has experience in advising clients on environmental, planning and health & safety issues across a broad range of sectors, including technology, energy and natural resources, major projects, waste management and shipping.
- Queensland University of Technology, 2015, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Queensland, 2014, LL.B. (Hons)
- University of Queensland, 2014, B.A., Majors in International Relations and Peace and Conflict Studies
- Universität Wien, Sommerhochschule, 2013, Diploma of European Studies, Highest Distinctions Award
- Supreme Court - Queensland, Australia