Louisa is an associate of the Litigation team in our Hong Kong office. She has experience in working as part of teams running litigation before the Hong Kong courts, arbitration and regulatory investigations. Clients she has worked with include listed companies, mainland state-owned enterprises, corporations and international banks.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, 2016, LL.M., Public Law
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2015, PCLL
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2014, J.D.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012, B.A., Translation
- Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong