Oscar is enthusiastic about organising and setting things right, and helping others strive and achieve a common goal. He is known by his client to be meticulous in closing deals, well-prepared and being able to explain the complexities of transactions in an amicable fashion. Since his qualification in 2012, Oscar has been a dedicated team player in the firm’s prolific corporate finance team, and he has advised clients in different jurisdiction on different transactions including IPOs, securities issues, listing rules and takeovers code compliance, and private equity investments. Oscar is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- University College London, 2009, Master of Laws, Commercial Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2008, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Bachelor of Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2006, Bachelor of Business Administration, Law
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong