Oscar joined the firm in 2009 and has extensive experience in a wide spectrum of corporate practice. He has advised clients from different jurisdictions on both equity and debt capital market fundraising exercises, as well as M&A transactions and pre-IPO investments in property, financial markets, F&B and other sectors. He also regularly advises listed clients (including renowned conglomerates and state-owned enterprises in the property, pharmaceutical, consumer electronics and logistics sectors) on transactions and regulatory compliance with the Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code. Oscar is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- University College London, 2009, Master of Laws, Commercial Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2008, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2006, Bachelor of Business Administration (Law)
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong