Oscar joined the firm in 2009 and has extensive experience in a wide spectrum of corporate practice. He has advised clients from different jurisdictions on both equity and debt capital market fundraising exercises, as well as M&A transactions and pre-IPO investments. He also regularly advises listed clients (including conglomerates and state-owned enterprises) on transactions and compliance with the Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code. Oscar is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- University College London, 2009, Master of Laws, Commercial Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2008, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Hong Kong, 2006, Bachelor of Business Administration (Law)
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong