Oscar joined the firm in 2009 and is an associate in the Hong Kong corporate department. He is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong, and has experience in Hong Kong IPOs Main Board and GEM and mergers and acquisitions, convertible bond issues, securities offerings, private equity investments and general listing rules advisory. He is fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese.
- University of Hong Kong, 2006, Bachelor of Business Administration, Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2007, Bachelor of Law
- University of Hong Kong, 2008, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University College London, 2009, Master of Laws, Commercial Law
- Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong