Patrick has been a partner since 2008. Patrick’s areas of practice cover corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, corporate restructuring and general corporate commercial. His capital market experience covers both primary and secondary issues. In primary issues, he represents issuers and investment banks in initial public offerings on the main board and GEM board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. He also represents issuers in secondary issues by way of rights issue and placing of shares and/or convertible securities. Patrick advises vendors and purchasers on mergers and acquisitions of business and companies. He also advises offerors and offerees in takeover situations.
Patrick also serves on the firm’s executive committee.
- University of Hong Kong, 2000, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of New South Wales, 1999, Master of Laws
- University of New South Wales, 1998, Master of Commerce
- University of Sydney, 1997, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Sydney, 1997, Bachelor of Commerce
- Hong Kong
- New South Wales
- Supreme Court - New South Wales
- High Court - Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong