Maryanne's practice focuses on product liability with particular emphasis on toxic tort and medical device litigation. She has extensive experience as national coordinating counsel effectively managing all aspects of Fortune 100 manufacturer’s asbestos litigation portfolio. Maryanne also represents clients in medical device litigation, including matters involving implanted products, patient monitoring equipment, and surgical procedure equipment. She has first-chair trial experience and has litigated in numerous state and federal courts, including multi-district litigation. She also has represented clients in numerous mediations.
- Recipient of Chicago Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights 2004 Pro Bono Associate Award
- Columbia Law School, 1999, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Managing Editor, Columbia Journal of Law & Social Problems; Co-chair, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Columbia College, 1996, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Law Firms - Board of Directors; Executive Committee Member, Talent Subcommittee Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Trial Bar of the Northern District of Illinois - Member
- Honorable John W. Reynolds, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin