Jared represents public and private companies in a broad range of corporate matters involving mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate finance, entity formation and structuring, and general corporate governance and compliance matters. He also represents companies in domestic and cross-border commercial transactions and outsourcing arrangements.
- Baylor University School of Law, 2011, J.D., cum laude, Order of Barristers, Senior Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Baylor University, 2008, B.A.
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Director, 2012 - 2013
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Vision Fort Worth, Steering Committee, 2013 - 2015
- Selected as “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth, Texas magazine