Jody is a disputes lawyer in Reed Smith’s Shipping Group, acting for global and regional clients in the aviation, shipping, trade, construction, offshore and insurance sectors. Jody was a founding member of Reed Smith’s Singapore office when it opened in 2012 and worked there between 2012 and 2017, following which he relocated to Reed Smith’s London office.
- Southampton University, 2010, Maritime Law Short Course
- College of Law, Guildford, 2002, Legal Practice Course
- CIARB Diploma in International Arbitration
- England and Wales
- Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, FCIArb
Volunteering and Causes
- Lawyers Without Borders (LWOB): Project aimed at combatting the illegal trade of endangered species and wildlife crime in Kenya.