Ariel Wossené is an associate in the Financial Industry Group. Ariel represents financial institutions and companies in various industries on issues related to contract disputes, fraud, bankruptcy, misrepresentation, and federal statutes including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA). Her practice also includes general litigation and bankruptcy. Prior to joining Reed Smith, she clerked for the 23rd Judicial Circuit Court in Roanoke, Virginia and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in Alexandria.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2016, J.D., Randall P. Bezanson Award upon graduation
- Fisk University, 2011, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Sigma Alpha
- Vice-President of the Executive Board of the Hill Tucker Bar Association
- American Inn of Court (Ted Dalton: Outstanding Contribution 2017 and National Best Project of the Year 2016-2017 “Rule of Law”)
- Federal Bar Association
- Hill Tucker Bar Association
- National Fredrick Douglass Moot Court, 2nd Place Regional Champion
- Moot Court Coach, Black Law Students Association: President, Regional Chapter of the Year.